Tuesday, October 31, 2017

INTERNATIONAL GUEST DESIGNER | ÅSA JOHANSSON


I majorly stuffed up and this month and in the mist of final exams I forgot to hit share on this months International Guest Designer.  I am sooooooo Sorry.

But I still have today to share,
Please welcome Åsa Johannson to Scrap the Girls this month.



Hi! My name is Åsa Johansson and I come from Sweden. I live in the middle of Sweden with my family of 5, or actually six with the dog. I work as a teacher. I was so thrilled when Krisy asked me to be a guest designer at Scrap the Girls. I love this blog and have participated in their challenges. I´ve been a scrapper since 2007 when I was pregnant with my twin girls (in the photo of my page). I´m really addicted to this hobby. It makes me able to relax, do something creative, get to know new friends and so on.... And I get to practice my english which isn´t that good (hope you understand me😃). The list over good things with scrapping is so long. I do layouts and cards mostly. My style is CAS and I love to use the color pink (that mood board was perfect for me), stiching and mist. I think that´s my signature. I design for a couple of teams and I love it! It´s a perfect way to connect world wide. I hope you like my page and that you got some inspiration to create yourself and participate in this fun challenge! Thank you so much Scrap the Girls for the opportunity to guesting you! I loved it!!! Hugs Åsa

Here are Åsa's links:
Blog: https://scrapatheltenkelt.blogspot.se/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asaj76/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.se/asajoh/

And here is her layout....

I am on the look out for some International Guest Designers for next year.  If you would like to feature on our blog...Head over to our Facebook page and send us a message with your favourite layout and why you want to feature?  If you are successful you will win a guest design spot and a shout out on our Facebook, Blog and Instagram.  What more could the budding designer want?

Thanks Again Åsa for playing along.  Sorry that I am slack.
Krisy xx

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.