Thursday, September 1, 2016

SEPTEMBER SKETCH REVEAL

Hello Scrap the Girls Fans,

Spring has sprung and this month we have a fantastic sketch that Rikki and I collaborated on and put together for you.


It is open to so much interpretation and the Design Team has created some amazing layouts all very different.  I love seeing what everyone comes up with.

















This months sponsor is D-lish Scraps with another of the exclusing Just Add Paper Kits that can be so hard to get a hold of.

To be in the running make sure you link up your layouts via the link.

I can't wait to see your layouts.  I have two fanstastic guest designers up this month.  I can't wait to share their take on this sketch.

I will be back later in the week with last months Moodboard winner.

Happy making stuff
Krisy xx


3 comments:

Marina said...

http://scrap-patch.blogspot.it/2016/09/domenica-ti-portero-sul-lago.html
impossible to link my work, sorry.

Lisa Amiet said...

Thanks for an awesome challenge xoxo

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. I have linked up my layout for this months sketch!! Thanks so much!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.